Sunday 22 March 2015

Review I Ball Card Reader And Writer












Product: iball Card Reader And Writer

Model no:CR24

Features: Plug And Play Card Reader
               Read Micro SD card directly with out any adaptor
               LED indication for power and access
               Fully compliant with 2.0 specification
               Supports 24 types of memory cards

Specification: Interface USB 2.0
                     Data Transfer Rate: Max up to 480 Mbps
                     Number of slots :2
                     Dimensions: 1.1 (H) * 7.5 (W) * 2.2 (D)
                     Weight 15 Grams
                     OS Supported: Windows/ Mac

MRP: Rs 249/-

Bought for:  Rs 225/-

My View:

As i bought my New Camera Sony WX 80 Point And Shoot, Cyber Shot Digital Camera, I wanted a nice card reader and Writer for the same. I had a Multi card Reader From Enter which was Pathetic, i was not up to the mark , that is why i started to use iball card reader.Using  Iball card reader , Quickly transferred my data , without any Tassel .If you want any important Docx or Videos Transfered I would Suggest use this card Reader.. It has only two slots , one FOr Micro SD card and one for the larger one. I have used both the Slots and i am satisfied.when ever you use a card Reader some times there is a problem where the Card stops to show on your my computer tab, there is no such problem with this. I will give it Four out of five for its excellent quality.

Rating 4/5. It Is worth it.


                                Here is the Review 





No comments:

Post a Comment